The Sims Medieval: Update 1.3
Update 1.3 is on the horizon and filled with player requests, more free play options, your children can replace a fallen hero, camera upgrades, and more! Here is a list of what will be included in the upcoming patch.
- New Feature: Free Play Ambition – Set up your perfect kingdom without worrying about long-term goals. In this special ambition, you can play quests when you wish, or control up to four heroes at once in a more open free play mode.
- New Feature: Child Succession – If a Hero Sim dies, but already has children, you can choose to have one of the children grow up and take over their parent’s job!
- Camera improvements – Have you ever wanted to get a better view of the action? The camera now allows tighter zooming and full 360 rotation in buildings.
- End Game Improvements – Similar to the Free Play Ambition, can now play quests, earn XP, and build buildings even after your ambition is completed!
- Hero Leveling Improvements – Can now gain XP beyond level 10 for all heroes, giving added benefits.
- Brave New World Quest Improvements – When you complete the quest “Brave New World” and start a new ambition with that character, he or she will now keep several abilities from their earlier profession!
- Kingdom Aspect Improvements – Can now gain added benefits when increasing aspects beyond their maximum capacity
- Ambition Improvements – Certain ambitions now allow one or two more buildings to be placed at the start.
- Increased the maximum number of residents in a household from four to five. Go ahead and have another child!
- Implemented game stability improvements that affected some players.
- Adjusted several quests for clarity.
- Fixed several bugs related to staying on a quest for a long period.
- Improved detection of monitor resolution for some hardware configurations.
- Fixed a variety of issues in Create-A-Sim.
- Fixed several text and art inconsistencies.